Monday, June 7, 2010

So long, farewell...


Today was a tough day in my house. We had to put down my dog of 16 years, Patches. She was the sweetest dog ever. Seriously, she loved everyone who came into our house. Never barked or jumped on those welcomed in, but was a great watch dog and would bark at strangers or creepy cars. Most people liked her more than their own dogs. She was a stray that we found 16 years ago and was already potty trained and knew tricks, and for some reason would never leave our front door. So after a week of her being in our neighborhood and being at out front door everyday when Micheil and I would leave to go to school, our parents finally let us keep her. We promised to take care of her and love her forever... and that's exactly what we did! We couldn't have asked for a better pet!

Here is a picture of her just this Winter in the snow. She loved the snow and this was her sad face when I took all the snow off of her because she had to come inside.

I will miss her dearly and everyone has been sad all day around our house. If that Disney movie "All Dogs Go to Heaven" is true, I will be the happiest person when I get there! haha. My sweet pup will be hard to replace, she was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment