Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Preparation for Adventures to HHI




What you should know:

Four best friends (me, Samantha, Mark, and Mitchel) will be taking a road trip to the beach to end our final summer before the “real world.” Mainly me since I’m the only college graduate, but Mark will be graduating in December which means this is pretty much it for him too.

As you can tell by the pictures:

- Sam and I want to take the church bus... for some reason that won’t happen.


-Tim isn’t going, but he made it in the before we’re at the beach picture since there wasn’t a picture of just the 4 of us.


We currently have 7 bottles of vino saved up for this adventure and it is still a month away! The boys won’t get any of it either. Our goal is to: Sleep. Eat. Drink. Repeat. Sleep includes on and off the beach. Eat includes homemade and bought meals. And I should clarify: Drink isn't just alcohol although there will be some of that going on.

If you can't tell by the pointless post, I am excited. It is only 33 days away which seems like an eternity when every day up until includes working and business. Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment