Saturday, July 31, 2010

New. New. NEW!

This week has been wild for me.

I have moved from my apartment to a new condo, that is amazing (I'll post pictures after I get all my stuff in and organized.) The room is small, but it will be cute and I'll have to be simplistic. Once again, there will be pictures soon. I just have to finish stripping and staining my dresser... Stripping was finished tonight, sanding and staining start tomorrow. I also started sanding the headboard which I am going to paint sometime soon.

I have had 4 actual job interviews in the past couple weeks. It has been great, but not successful so far. It is definitely frustrating but I am trying to get through it without crying myself to sleep every night. I just hate that something seems so promising and it falls through which has happened at least twice. And now, I am back to square one. The good news is that I now don't have to ask off to go to the beach in a week and few days.. if anything that is positive.

Also, I have decided that I am going to cut my hair off after the wedding I am in this September. Like it is going to be short. Here are the ideas I have for it!





































It may appear that I am obsessed with Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria Parker, but really I just love their hair. It looks great all the time, long, medium, or short.. so as you can tell they are my go to celebs for hairstyles.

This is obviously the length that I want to go. I want it right between my shoulders and chin. At least I have 2 more months of long hair until the wedding then the chopping will commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment