Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Good days.

Two days in a row of blogging is like a new record for me.

It must be because I have the opportunity to sit at home.  Eat bon-bons.  Or whatever else I want to do.  (I promise I will actually leave me house at some point today.)

Good days include:
- Working out
- Eating new recipes
- Seeing good friends
- Reading Harry Potter
- Loving on your fiance'
- Finding an iPod that has been lost for a week
- Talking to your mom
- Wearing workout clothes all day
...just to name a few

Therefore, today has been a good day.  Or will be a good day by the end.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Kell, Harry potter is a must- I just finished book 5 and my teammate Rachel is going to watch the movie with me!

    Please clarify.. loving on your fiance.. hahahaha. You are too much! miss you best :-)

    ReplyDelete