Monday, October 17, 2011

Favorite Season is here!

I am very excited to say that Fall is here and the Holidays are just around the corner.  

Fall is my favorite season.  I love Halloween and decorating for it.  Last year, my roomie and I carved some pumpkins and roasted the seeds.  I plan on doing the same this year.

These are our cute pumpkins from last Fall.

Also, I love football.  My friend, S, and I always make it a tradition to go to a UT game every Fall.  This is from last year, since we didn't get a picture from the game this year.  And last year, we had both just cut all our hair off.


Hiking is another thing about Fall that I adore.  Last year, my parents took me & A to Grandfather Mountain, NC.  And then A took me to Max Patch a few weeks later.  In November, Max Patch already had snow on the ground.  This past weekend, we went back to the Grandfather Mountain area for my cousin's wedding.  It was gorgeous.  The leaves were peak for colors changing, which was nice since at home they seem to be going from green to brown without the pretty Fall colors this year.

Grandfather Mtn., North Carolina

Max Patch, North Carolina

And the last thing I love about this time of year is getting ready for the Holidays.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorites.  I'm not sure if that is just because of the extensive amount of time away from school or not.   Last year was the first holiday season without my brother and sister-in-law here with us.  It was hard, and I'm sure this season will be no different.  Especially since they will have a cute little baby boy with them.  But this will be the first Thanksgiving and Christmas that A and I will have to spread out the lovin' between both families.  Thanksgiving and Black Friday with my parents before my mom leaves to visit M & S.  And Christmas and the following days with his family in North Carolina.  I am excited for this journey that is before us!  

Me and my (brother's) cute dog, Christmas 2010

Tis' the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment