Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas in November.

Every year my family does a Christmas card and sends it out to our 100 closest friends. This year is no different. Since M&S are heading to Italy in a week, Dad flipped and said we absolutely NEED to have pictures taken NOW. So last Saturday morning we had a great family friends take pictures for us. Here is Jessica's photog blog.



This is one of the sneak peek pictures.

Jessica is an amazing photographer and a blessing to be around. Oh, and she is hilarious. I'm certain we were her favorite clients thus far!

With that being said, Shutterfly is offering a great deal to bloggers that I read about through my sweet friend, ABC. (She's fabulous. ) All you have to do is post your favorite design they are offering for the Holiday season and they will give you 50 free cards. Pretty sweet deal, huh?

Imagine that... ABC and I like the same things. Here are my 3 favorites. 2 of which happen to be some of her favorites too.



Holly Frame Christmas



Pretty Poinsettia




Nativity Blessing

Sign up here! It's a great deal & I'm sure my parents will just love that I have taken initiative to do this!

1 comment:

  1. You totally 100% just made my day! I think YOU'RE fabulous, and I love that our favorite cards are the same :)

    ReplyDelete