Thursday, May 19, 2011

Semester in a Few Words.

Imagine that. It has been months since I've updated. I need to get back in the swing of things. Again.

Last time I updated, I was a week in my first semester of graduate school. Now, I am a week out of my first semester of graduate school. The last few months of my life have been amazing, hard, and all around different than any other semester of my college career. I have made some amazing friends in my graduate program, all who I will be seeing in two weeks for summer session. I love the connections we have made and the friendships that will grow over the next year.

Since I last updated, I also found out I am going to be an auntie! This is the most exciting news I have ever received! I am so excited for my brother and sister-in-law! I can not wait to meet little Baby Fairweather. We all think it will be a girl, so being the great auntie I am, I have already bought super cute little outfits. Dresses with butterflies (if it's a girl her name will be Vanessa which means butterfly), little pants with ruffles on the butt, and a "Happy Thanksgiving" outfit since s/he is due November 21! That little one will be the most spoiled thing ever!

Okay, I know, lame update. But I need to get back to studying. I have a Geography Exam tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment